Take steps toward a healthy heart
John Muir Health is hosting a free talk on heart disease.
Did you know that heart disease is the number one killer of women in the United States? While genetics play a role in a woman’s risk, heart disease is often preventable, and education is key for prevention.
February is American Heart Month, the prefect time to work toward a healthy heart. Join the clinical experts at John Muir Health to learn about early detection, causes and prevention of heart disease and stroke.
This FREE event includes:
- A doc-talk led by John Muir Health experts.
- A short wellness walk to honor those whose lives have been affected by heart disease.
- Information about creating a heart healthy diet and tips for exercising more.
- Blood pressure screenings.
- Small bites and beverages.
- Raffle prizes and giveaways.
Friday, February 1, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
John Muir Health Outpatient Center
2400 Balfour Road
Brentwood, CA 94513
The first 100 attendees will receive a free Go Red commemorative T-shirt!
Register online or call (925) 941-7900.