Now Offering Telemedicine Appointments
Pacific Urology is open during the coronavirus pandemic and offering telemedicine appointments. You can use your phone, tablet or computer to connect to your physician for a video visit.
Before your first telemedicine visit
Prior to your appointment, you’ll need to download the ZOOM cloud meeting application (app).
- Apple users: Download the ZOOM app for Apple devices.
- Android users: Download the ZOOM app for Android devices.
- Using a computer with a webcam? Download ZOOM client for meetings.
On the day of your telemedicine appointment
When it is time for your appointment, make sure you are in a place where you have a strong connection to the internet. ZOOM will use the internet to connect to your doctor or health care provider.
For your video visit, make sure to use a device with the ZOOM app (see above).
- On the day of your appointment, NOT MORE THAN 2 MINUTES BEFORE, open the ZOOM app.
- Click on “Join a Meeting.”
- To connect to your video visit, enter the Meeting ID number given to you by a Pacific Urology scheduler.
- Please be patient until the provider joins the video appointment.