Now Offering Telemedicine Appointments
Pacific Urology is open during the coronavirus pandemic and offering telemedicine appointments. You can use your phone, tablet or computer to connect to your physician for a video visit.
Before your first telemedicine visit
Prior to your appointment, you’ll need to download the ZOOM cloud meeting application (app).
- Apple users: Download the ZOOM app for Apple devices.
- Android users: Download the ZOOM app for Android devices.
- Using a computer with a webcam? Download ZOOM client for meetings.
On the day of your telemedicine appointment
When it is time for your appointment, make sure you are in a place where you have a strong connection to the internet. ZOOM will use the internet to connect to your doctor or health care provider.
For your video visit, make sure to use a device with the ZOOM app (see above).
- On the day of your appointment, NOT MORE THAN 2 MINUTES BEFORE, open the ZOOM app.
- Click on “Join a Meeting.”
- To connect to your video visit, enter the Meeting ID number given to you by a Pacific Urology scheduler.
- Please be patient until the provider joins the video appointment.
Request a telemedicine appointment
Video Visits at John Muir Health
Similar to the telehealth appointments with your physician at Pacific Urology, John Muir Health is offering video visits with your primary care provider.
For additional details visit John Muir Health website.