Mark Avon, M.D.
Dr. Mark AvonUrologist
Pacific Urology Locations:
Dr. Avon is a urologist, who specializes in:
About Dr. Avon
Dr. Mark Avon has over 25 years of experience in treating all types of urologic conditions. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and completed his internship and residency at LAC+USC Medical Center in Los Angeles. Over the years, he has developed a special interest in kidney stones, prostate biopsies and vasectomies. Dr. Avon is a member of the Alameda Contra Costa Medical Association, the California Medical Association and the California Urological Association.
- University of California, Berkeley
- Case Western Reserve University
- Internship, LAC+USC Medical Center
- Residency, LAC+USC Medical Center
- Spanish (medical only)
- University of California at Berkley: Phi Beta Kappa