We Are Committed To You
Pacific Urology is one of the largest urology practices in northern California. Combining state-of-the-art medical technology with compassionate care, the practice is committed to bringing clinical solutions and comfort to each patient.
Pacific Urology Joins John Muir Health
We are pleased to announce that as of Friday, August 13, 2021, Diablo Valley Oncology, Pacific Urology and West Coast Surgical Associates joined John Muir Health, a nationally recognized nonprofit, community-based health system whose mission is to serve its communities with quality and compassion.
Your health is very important to us and we want to ensure that this transition is seamless for you. Please read this letter that summarizes what this new relationship means for you. Should you have any questions regarding your clinical care or this transition, please contact us:
- Diablo Valley Oncology – 925-692-5698 and follow the instructions.
- Pacific Urology – 925-692-5698 and follow the instructions.
- West Coast Surgical Associates – 925-692-5698 and follow the instructions.
- John Muir Health Customer Service – 925-952-2887.
Contacting Pacific Urology
Our practice has been experiencing a higher than normal volume of phone calls and hold time. We value you as a patient and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our physicians, practice manager and staff are aware of this challenging situation and are working to resolve the issue. In the meantime, we suggest the following online options for contacting our practice. By logging into your John Muir Health “MyChart” account, you can select one or more of these options to notify us with your medical request:
- Message the physician directly.
- Request a refill.
- Request a lab slip.
- And confirm you appointment day and time.
If you don’t have access to John Muir Health "MyChart", please call 925-941-2001.
You can also contact us online using our secure form.
Note: Please do not use "MyChart" on the John Muir Health website to request appointments. Instead request an appointment online
Advanced Urological Health
Men's Urological Health
- BPH - Enlarged Prostate
- Vasectomy Reversals
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Prostate Cancer Treatment
Women's Urological Health
Children's Urological Health
Pacific Urology is open during the coronavirus pandemic and offering telemedicine appointments. You can use your phone, tablet or computer to connect to your physician for a video visit.
News & Blogs
- Pacific Urology has joined John Muir Health, a nationally recognized non-profit, community-based health system.
- Pacific Urology is open, with a universal face covering policy; telemedicine and in-person appointments are available.